Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Children at risks? Do u know that?

I was being a children. I was growing up in rural area somewhere at Kg.Teluk Bedayung, Lambor Kanan, Bota, Perak Darul Ridzuan. I'm proud to be a LAMBORIAN!! ahaks!! FYI, My grandparents, especially my "Opah" was taking care of me for about 17 years old. She was taking care of me in a perfect way and during my children's lifetime, as i remembered, i've never been exposed to problems like the previous post in my blog. Alhamdullilah, i was lucky at that time and some other reasons perhaps the surrounding environment during my childhood and my grandmother is not working so she can give 100% commitment on me. By the way, everybody has their own destiny and it has been written. TODAY is not as the same as the past.  

As the development growth, the surrounding and its people also "growth" and keep changing. Growth in thinking aspect and way of life. It's good. We become a positive thinker and we are not only think the consequences of our issues and problems in several aspect but it covers every aspect related. Usually, the elders think differently and there's a GAP between the elders and the young generations. In addition, our life become more easier when there are infrastructures, technologies, facilities and so on. Ahhha..."it sounds good" BUT there is something we missed out !! 


every child born should be brought up in a healthy environment, provided with all necessary protection against diseases, receive proper nurturing, care and affection, receive general and higher education as far as possible, receive appropriate skills in necessary fields, imbued with cultural and human values”

Malaysia’s Vision 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment